Sunday, November 12, 2006

Future Plans and Pricing

My first 30 days is almost over!

After Day 30, this Tuesday, I am going to take a break from painting while we travel for Thanksgiving. I'll be back posting daily paintings starting on Monday November 27th. From then on I'll be posting daily paintings Monday through Friday only.

Several of you have expressed interest in the "in-progress" shots, and I thought it might be interesting to show the steps of a longer painting. So in addition to the small daily paintings, I also hope to do some larger paintings and post photos of their progress each day.

Finally, pricing: After these first 30 days are over I'll be starting my daily auctions at $100, with a "Buy it Now" price of $120. I've been thrilled to sell so many of this first batch of work, thanks to everyone who has supported this project! There's a list of all the paintings in the right column, the ones still for sale are marked with the price or the link to their active eBay ad.

Thanks again for all the support! This project has been more challenging and more rewarding than I ever imagined, and all your comments and emails have really kept me going.

Ok, gotta go figure out what to paint today.....

-Sadie